Charity Trackday Events
Katie and Ben Elliott have run charity trackdays together for the last 5 years and have raised over £15,000 for various charities from these events. We also provide our time and services to Christopher Dawin's and the Goodwood Marshals club's Charity events.
Our last event was at Castle combe on the 27th November 2010. We raised £1999.50 for Cancer Research UK and over £2300 for Birdham Nursery School. Please take a look at the Track Day Blog for a full report.
Castle Combe Saturday 29th October 2011 in memory of my Schoolfriend Graeme Breen - Money raised will go to Florence Nightingale Hospice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The hospice helped Graeme through his life with difficulties caused by illnesses. Graeme died in April 2011 after a long battle with Cancer.
Prices Trackday Space £160
Extra Drivers £25
Passengers £5 (first passenger free)
Driver Training £20 per session
How to book in:
- Download the entry from below, fill it in and post back to the address on the form (or email it to [email protected])
- Add up the total amount for your trackday place, extra drivers, passengers and Tuition
- Visit www.JustGiving.com/Graeme-Breeny and pay your total entry fee for the day.
- The money goes directly to Florence Nightingale Hospice.
- Have a great day on the 29th October!
Win £500 Dunlop Tyre voucher in the raffle to be drawn at the above event!
- Tickets are £1 each
- Donate £1 or more (whole pounds only) at www.JustGiving.com/Graeme-Breeny
- We will put your tickets in the draw
- One lucky person will win £500 towards Dunlop Sport Max tyres